This home remedy for bed bugs 101 is to to help you make sure you can check out the whereabouts of every single bed bug.
Obviously, at night time they come out searching for sources of blood.
They just love a good drink of the stuff.
But you need to know where to look to see if you have got bed bugs. And the thing to remember is that for every bed bug you see in an open space – there will probably be another twelve of them nearby – hiding!
Bedbugs love most spaces that are dark, small and fairly near the place where they can feed at night.
The first places to check will be in and near the bedroom or sleeping area. Check any gaps and cracks, even those that are very small.
Home Remedy For Bed Bugs 101 – Where To Check For Them
These are the places to look – all arranged in alphabetical order for your convenience – in and around:-
- Architraves, casings, framework and frames around the windows and doors.
- Baseboards and skirting boards – looking behind and at the bottom of them where they reach the floor. You are looking for gaps and cracks.
- Bed frame, in any crevices and corners. Also any small holes and in and around any fixings.
- Bedside equipment such as alarm clocks, telephones and lamps are good hiding places for bed bugs. Check underneath, behind and inside these items.
- Connecting items of furniture where cushions are pushed up against each other. Bed bugs burrow down into the gaps and wait for the right time before coming out again.
- Electrical switches and switch plates – check underneath them.
- Floor units and fitments built against the wall. check underneath and behind them where they meet the wall.
- Folds in curtains and drapery hide bed bugs. Pull the fabric out straight and look on both dies.
- Gaps anywhere, especially those that are formed when different materials meet up against each other… Home Remedy For Bed Bugs 101 Listing is continued below the video
Other places to look in this Home Remedy For Bed Bugs 101 are:-
- Headboard:- where it is attached the the base, behind where it meets the wall, where it touches the mattress and /or box spring, in and around any screws, bolts or fastenings.
- Legs that are hollow can hide bed bugs. Look inside. Tap them onto the floor. Tap them with a hammer to dislodge anything from the inside.
- Mattress folds, creases, seams, tufts, piping – anywhere the bugs may hide. The box spring needs checking in the same way.
- Pipework especially where they go into or out of a wall, cupboard, unit or floor. Check the gaps in and around all pipework including water pipes, drains and electrical conduits.
- The Storage Units‘ cracks and crannies. And remember to check underneath them as well.
- Underneath sets of drawers, bedside (and other) tables and night stands.
- Wallpaper that is starting to come loose creates a great hidey-hole place for bed bugs. Even the smallest gap can hide many bugs. Pull the paper loose to check behind and then make sure it is glued back. Tight.
- Window sills – underneath. Look for cracks and gaps.
A Bed Bugs Search Plan Is Essential
When you start to check out the sleeping areas using this home remedy for bed bugs 101 you will find it easier if you have a system – or a method for doing so….
Home Remedy Checking For Bed Bugs – The Top 7 Places To Look
One of the most useful things is to have a method for home remedy checking for bed bugs. Whether you have had an infestation or whether you want to avoid having one, it is important to regularly check around your house or apartment. Doing this means that you will catch bed bugs and stop them multiplying before they can become a major problem. After all, it is much easier to ……
Who Else Needs A Plan For Searching When You Are Away From Home?
And just because you are not at home, it doesn’t mean that you should forget about bed bugs. They are excellent travelers and can easily get picked up and get taken to your house with you…
4 Top Tips On How To Check For Bed Bugs When Away From Home
It’s important to have a system for how to check for bed bugs. The last thing you want to do is to pick up and bed bugs when you are out and about. “Bed bugs are excellent travelers” according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And you only need to take one or two of these parasites home with you and pretty soon you can have an infestation!
Having A Home Remedy For Bed Bugs 101 Is an Excellent Idea – Here Is Why!
No matter what you think about bed bugs, the facts of the matter are:-
The numbers of infestations are increasing month by month and week by week. And so it would be a great idea if you are well prepared just in case you get an infestation yourself.
After all, the sooner you can take action the better!
I have prepared some information about the 3 Things You Need To Know Before Using A Home Remedy For Bed Bugs. Check it out now.
This post has been about Home Remedy For Bed Bugs 101. What are your opinions about it? Please leave a comment below.
- Bedbugs an increasing concern at DNC hotels
- Bed bugs infest retirement community apartment - KOKI FOX 23
- Director says Pottsville library now bug-free - Republican & Herald
- Look Inside: Exterminators Show Method of Treating Bed Bugs - OzarksFirst.com
- Action Line: Bedbugs and other insects - San Jose Mercury News
- Bed Bugs in Used Furniture
- Toronto Community Housing Fined And The Bed Bugs Continue
- Tracking Bed Bugs By Following Their DNA
- Easy Check Home Remedy For Bed Bugs - Have You Got It?
- 3 Things You Need to Know Before Using a Home Remedy For Bed Bugs
- Why You Need A Home Remedy For Bed Bugs
- Home Remedy For Bed Bugs - 5 Things You Should Do
- Free Home Remedy For Bed Bugs Bonus
- Home Remedy For Bed Bugs Treatment - Latest Research
- Top 4 Home Remedies For Bed Bugs